On the off chance that you consistently add your most up to date site presents on your Facebook profile, you can spare time by having this performed naturally utilizing the Networked Blogs application. To utilize this application, your site needs a RSS channel. You can utilize NetworkedBlogs for any site with a RSS channel, regardless of whether it’s your site or a website possessed by another person. Automatically Link Website Posts to Facebook Status Updates
Automatically Link Website Posts to Facebook Status Updates
1. Sign in to Facebook. Sort “networkedblogs” into the pursuit bar, at that point tap the “NetworkedBlogs” application. Audit and consent to the terms of administration for the application.
2. Snap “Enroll a Blog” in the upper right corner. Enter the Web address for your site’s landing page. Snap “Next.” NetworkedBlogs will scan your landing page for the RSS channel and will show this in the following page.
3. Enter the name of the site in the “Blog Name” field. Select the dialect of your blog in the “Dialect” menu. Include classes for your site in the three “Subjects” fields. Embed a depiction of the site in the “Portrayal” field.
4. Snap “Next,” at that point confirm that you are the creator of the site. You don’t should be the creator of the site to add it to NetworkedBlogs.
5. Snap “Syndication” in the upper right segment of the page. Snap “Give Permissions” to enable the administration to post to your Facebook Wall. A fly up window opens. Read the authorizations that you will concede NetworkedBlogs, at that point click “Permit.”
You May Also Read : http://seikho.com/top-5-online-earning-websites/
6. Tap the “Select a Blog” menu and select your site starting from the drop list. A see is shown demonstrating what updates will look. Whenever you add another post to your site, it will consequently post to your Facebook Wall as a notice.