how to make usb bootable
There are several ways to install windows in our computer which one is the best and fast way and common now a days is to install windows using USB Drive. There are several steps to make a usb bootable listed below.
- Plug usb with your pc and use command DISKPART.
- DISKPART Diskpart is the windows utility used to make usb drive bootable.
- LIST DISK now type list disk .
- SELECT DISK after list disk it will show you the no of disk connected with your computer see the no of USB Drive it might be a dighit 0 or 1 and 2 depends on devices connected with your computer.(You can judge you
- CLEAN Type clean and hit enter it will clean your usb drive.
- after cleaning usb now enter command CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY Make the usb as a primary partition
- Now enter the command Select Partition 1
- Now enter the command Active
- format fs=fat32 quick usb drive format default is fat32 quick you can also use format fs= NTFS quick.
- Assign is used to assign any drive letter to our USB
Now USB have become bootable now you can use it to boot window form here you must have windows CD or data of window in anywhere which you have to store on the root of your USB and plug your USB with computer it is now ready to Install window.
Below screen consists all steps required for the window to make bootable