Latest Jobs in Pakistan Railway Multan 2018 For BPS-05 to BPS-01 Latest
|Posted on:||6th Oct 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 20, 2018|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
348 new vacancies have been announced in Pakistan Railways on 04 Oct 2018. The location of these jobs will be in the following cities: • Multan Moreover, according to Pakistan Railways, the vacancies announced in this job advertisement are: • Electronics/ Mechanical • Govt Service Jobs • Management/ Executive • Misc Jobs The job has been posted on 04 Oct 2018 and the last date to submit applications is 20 Oct 2018. These jobs may interest candidates in the fields of Electronics/ Mechanical, Govt Service Jobs, Management/ Executive, Misc Jobs. This job ad was published by Pakistan Railways in Pakistan Jang,Express,Nawai Waqt,Dunya,Dawn,The News,Mashriq,Aaj,Kawish,Waqat,Other,The Nation,Naibaat,Khabrain,Pakistan,Ummat,Jasarat,The Express Tribune,Times,Pakistan Today,Asas,Din,Mehran Newspapers.
For Group A positions, FA/FSc/Matric qualified candidates can apply.
For Group B positions, Matric pass candidates can apply.
For Group C positions, Middle/Primary pass candidates can apply.
For Group D positions, Matric pass candidates can apply.
Vacant Positions for Group A:
Ticket Collector Gr-1 (TCR)
Junior Commercial Assistant/Booking (JCA/B)
Junior Commercial Assistant/Parcel (JCA/A)
Junior Assistant Train (JAT)
Vacant Positions for Group B:
Muawan (Civil Engineering)
Electric Muawan (Power)
Muawan Signal Diesel
Vacant Positions for Group C:
Vacant Positions for Group D:
How to Apply for Pakistan Railway Multan Division Jobs 2018:
- Application form to apply for Group A, B, C & D positions can be downloaded from the www.seikho.com
- Application form along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/Domicile/CNIC/Character Certificate, 3 Passport size photographs and 3 postal envelopes must reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is October 20, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Group and Position name and postal address should be mentioned clearly on an envelope.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.