Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan Jobs 2018
Ministry of law and justice Pakistan jobs 2018 Govt of Pakistan are announced in the following posts
Bailiff, Daftary, Naib Qasid, Fadaeh, Chowkidar, Mali and Sweeper. The agreement will be on contract basis but it may be permanent depending on the overall performance of the individual. The applicants from Pujab , Sindh, KPK, ICT are welcome to apply for these posts in Ministry of law and justice pakistan jobs 2018 but there are some terms and conditions which are necessory for example if if talk about the qualification of the individual , All the candidates of Primary , Middle, Matric, and Mastes are eligible to apply in for the relevant post but the experience is also required for that specific post is mandatory. After the final selection of successful candidates the will get a handsome salary package from the department and much more benefits also according to the policies of the department, so the candidates having all the requirement are welcome to apply for their desired posts.
Ministry of Law and Justice is Federal government Department which in charge of giving warning administrations to every one of the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legitimate, legal and protected issues. Being a Govt substance it offers Govt employments for Masters to Matric pass people and most recent Ministry of Law Jobs 2017 can be analyzed from the accompanying.
Empty Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
Following are the positions open and the pay scale will be as mentioned below with the related vacant positions
- Bailiff (BPS-03)
- Daftary (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- Candidates may apply on the application form accessible at www.molaw.gov.pk or at www.seikho.com
- A properly filled application shape alongside bore witness to duplicates of instructive endorsement, encounter authentication, CNIC, residence and late photo should achieve the accompanying location given underneath.
- The last date for submission of forms is September 20, 2018.
- Fragmented application or applications conveying inaccurate data will be summarily dismissed.
- As of already serving hopefuls ought to apply through legitimate channel.
- Just shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, Must bring all the original documents alongwith
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2018Download Application Form Click Here To Download Advertisement
Last Date to Apply
Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan Jobs Last Date to Apply: September 20, 2018.
Address: Law and Justice Division Room No. 333, third Floor, R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.