Public service communion jobs
Public service commission announced various jobs in different government departments in Jang and The Nation newspapers on 10-12-2017 Last date to apply online for the jobs is 26 of December do apply before the last date
Agriculture Department job posts
EXTRA ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF
AGRICULTURE (E&M) / PROJECT
MANAGER (AMIS) / AGRICULTURE
ECONOMIST / MARKETING SPECIALIST /
(Including 01 Post Reserved for Women
Quota) on Contract Basis for the Period of
05 Years in the Economics & Marketing
Wing of Punjab Agriculture Department
various jobs in COOPERATIVES DEPARTMENT
COOPERATIVES DEPARTMENT Jobs
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- TOWN PLANNER
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT JOBS
- VETERINARY OFFICER / LIVESTOCK
PRODUCTION OFFICER / INSTRUCTOR
(TRAINING & COORDINATION)
ON REGULAR BASIS
- ASSISTANT RESEARCH OFFICER (STATISTICS)
ON REGULAR BASIS
- VETERINARY OFFICER / SEMEN DISTRIBUTION
OFFICER / INSTRUCTOR
ON REGULAR BASIS
- VETERINARY OFFICER (HEALTH / DAIRY /
RESEARCH / PVT (ABAD) / PRODUCTION /
LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION OFFICER)
ON REGULAR BASIS
OFFICE OF THE OMBUDSPERSON (MOHTASIB), PUNJAB JOBS
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (IT)
ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS
(ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 26-12-2017 up to 12:00 AM
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned
in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.50 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance
shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
· Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
8. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9239082
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and
Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and
trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written examination or
interview, please immediately contact the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
Mr. Muhammad Arshad Bhatti, Member PPSC, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202301)
Dr. Arif Mushtaq Chaudhary, Member PPSC, (E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202735)
Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
visit PPSC website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
CLOSING DATE for Applications 26th December 2017