Social Welfare and BAIT UL Mall Dept Jobs
Vacancy announced in Social Welfare and BAIT UL Mall Department on various position in all districts of Punjab Pakistan.Last date for application form submission online through PPS Website is 05-03-2018 12 am Midnight.
In order to visit the advertisement please visit the news paper Jang of 14th February for complete details of posts and instructions.
Vacancies are in various departments especially for the Disabled persons may Apply on various posts which are specially for disabled do apply and try our luck before applying read out the advertisement carefully.
General Instructions to Apply
appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification
document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 05-03-2018 up to 12:00
AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions
mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.50 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies,
his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview
shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than
one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down
7. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National
Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
· Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
8. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325,
Faisalabad: 041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354,
Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9239082 Rs:600/-
Public Service Commission is department which is mobilized for
To conduct tests, examinations and interviews for recruitment to:-Such Provincial Services and posts connected with the affairs of the Province, as may be prescribed; and Such posts in or under a Corporation or other body or organization set up by Government under any law, as may be prescribed;To advise the Government on such matters as may be prescribed relating to the terms and conditions of service of persons who are members of a Provincial Service or hold posts in connection with the affairs of the Province.Such other functions as may be prescribed.