HEC–CRBC Scholarships for 2019 (3rd Batch)
Sponsored by China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC)
The Higher Education Commission, Pakistan in collaboration with China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) is offering fully-funded scholarships for outstanding Pakistani engineers having valid Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration to study Masters of Engineering (Transportation & its sub-fields) at South East University, China.
he Master degree Programmes offered in Transportation Engineering are as under:
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Highway and Railway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control (ITS)
- Vehicle Operation Engineering
- Geodesy and Surveying Engineering
- Port, Waterway and Coastal Engineering
- Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering.Note: It is advised in applicants own interest to complete and submit online application without waiting for the deadline. Application hard copies are not required by HEC at this stage of the application process.
Last Date to Apply: 22 March 2019
Assistant Director (HRD)
Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA) Human Resource Development Division Higher Education Commission, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad