Join Pak Army as Captain 2019 Through Direct Short Service Commission Online Registration
Join Pak Army as captain 2019: Hey Everyone !!! Hope You all are well !!! Are you looking to join Pak army jobs for captain through SSC Direct short service commission? Or looking for Pak army jobs for captain after graduation so you are at the perfect place.
|Posted on:||6th Jan 2019|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 06, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Masters|
- Nationality: Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply and those of domicile holder of AJK/ Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply and those who possess the dual nationality have to surrender from one upon final selection.
- Gender: Only male individuals are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Married/Unmarried both are liable to apply.
- Age Limit: For AEC 28 years, Corps of Ordnance (Ord) 28 years, for Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC) Civilians 21 to 28 years and Serving VASs of RV&FC 21 to 35 years and for Psychologist 28 years as on 01st May 2019.
- Height: Male should possess the height of 5′ Feet & 4″ Inches (162.5cm)
- Weight: Weight should be as per body mass index.
Category of Selection & Qualification:
- For AEC: For this category MS/MPhil in (Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Maths, Economics, Geography, English, History, Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Pol Science, Urdu, Arabic etc is required.
- For Corps of Ordnance: For this category BE in Chemical Engineering is required to apply.
- For Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officers (RV&FC): Applicants should be having DVM or equivalent degree Registered with PVMC.
- For Psychologist: For this category, MA/MSc in General Psychs is required to apply.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
How to Apply for Join Pak Army as Captain 2019:
A desirable candidate may apply from AS & RC centers of Pakistan Army which are located near. The online Registration form is available, Applicants are required to fill that form with correct information. After registration, Applicants must have to take out the roll number slip. Applicants are required to visit Pakistan Army Selection & Recruitment Center with following documents:
- Qualification Degree / Certificate
- Computerized CNIC
- Recent Passport Size photograph Attested 3
- NOC (For serving candidate)
- Cross Postal Order Of Rs. 100 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi