Latest PPSC Jobs 2019 | Punjab Public Service Commission – Apply Online
Find the latest PPSC Jobs 2019 open in various departments, Here you will find all the required information related to these jobs. You will get the criteria of eligibility educational requirements and the procedure to apply for Latest PPSC Jobs 2019. So just keep scrolling down and read the details carefully before going to apply.
Scroll Down To Watch Job Details in Video
|Ad in Newspaper:||Jang & The Nation|
|Posted on:||10th Mar 2019|
|Appointment Locations:||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gojra, Gujrat, Hasan Abdal, Hafizabad, Khanewal, Kamalia, Sargodha, Sialkot|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 25, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Masters|
|Address:||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Skills Required: Inspection, Administration, Medical, Computer Basics, Nursing
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Jobs 2019:
- For vacant positions, Bachelors / Intermediate / DAE / BE (Civil Engineering) in the relevant discipline is required to apply.
- Age for Male & Female should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Eligible Punjab Domiciled Male, Female, Shemale are welcome to apply.
Vacant Positions in the Labour & Human Resource Department Punjab Workers Welfare Board:
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Sub Engineer
Vacant Positions in the Labour & Human Resource Department Punjab Employees Social Security Institution:
- Sub Divisional Officer
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Planning & Development Department:
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Watch Video For Complete Job Details
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2019:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 25, 2019.
- Candidates ready to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Candidates can deposit their test fee in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After applying the candidates roll number slips and schedule of the test will be sent to all candidates via SMS and will also be available on the official website of PPSC.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the base of written test will be called for interview.
- Candidates invited for an interview are requested to bring their original documents with them.
- For more upcoming Govt Jobs please keep visiting our website SEIKHO.COM