National Textile University Faisalabad Admissions Open For Spring 2019 Apply Online
Hey guys how are you? Are you wondering in search of the latest admissions open in Pakistani universities? If yes? Read this article carefully because today on this page I am going to inform you latest admissions open in National Textile University Faisalabad. So keep reading this page for all details related to the Ph.D. admissions. Online applications are invited for admission to following PhD Full-Time programs:
- Ph.D. in Textile Engineering
Eligibility Criteria: MS Textile Engineering or equivalent with minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 or 3.5/5.0 in semester system, 60% marks in annual system. Candidate must have PEC register Ph.D.on.
- PhD in Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria: MS/M.Phil Computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering or equivalent with minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 or 3.5/5.0 in semester system, 60% marks in annual system.
- Ph.D. Chemistry
Eligibility: MS/M.Phil Chemistry or equivalent with minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 or 3.5/5.0 in semester system, 60% marks in annual system.
Other Requirements for Ph.D. Program
- The applicant will have to pass the NTU-GAT (Subject) test as per HEC guidelines and adopted by the Advanced Studies and Research Board of NTU, Faisalabad with a minimum 70 marks.
- It is mandatory to pass the interview in order to compete on merit.
- Applicant must not be already registered as a student in any other academic program in Pakistan or abroad.
- Applicants having degrees from HEC non-recognized universities / DAI are not eligible for admission to Ph.D. programs.
- The last date for submission of applications is 08 March 2019 (Friday).
- NTU-GAT (Subject) test will be held on 10 March 2019 (Sunday).
- A limited number of university scholarship @ Rs. 40,000/- per month is available for Ph.D. students.
How to Apply For National Textile University Admissions 2019:
- Candidate meeting the above-mentioned criteria are requested to visit http://admissions.ntu.edu.pk For prospectus and Online apply.
- After applying online, send the printed form along with attested copies of all certificates, transcripts, degrees and original online bank deposit slip of Rs. 2,000/- (non-refundable application processing fee) on the following address.
- Address: Office of the Graduate Studies and Research (OGSR), National Textile University, Faisalabad.
- The mobile numbers (which networks are not converted) and e-mail addresses in the Application Form should be entered very carefully as all the communication with applicants will be made through SMS, Email alerts and University Website only.
- The facilities of Hostels are not available for any students so don’t apply for hostels.
Last Date To Apply: 08 March 2019
For more information related to admissions OR if you are having any problems in applying online contact on the number and email given below.
Tel: 041-9230081-90 Ext: 257, 258 Email: email@example.com Web: www.ntu.edu.pk