PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2019 | Punjab Public Service Commission – Apply Online Multiple Cities
Candidates waiting for PPSC Jobs and who are interested to get recruited in these departments, I will suggest them to carefully read the jobs details including eligibility criteria and apply as per the rules of PPSC Jobs Today Jang Newspaper which is given below. Recently Pharmacist Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare were announced in Punjab. Now, let’s jump towards its detailed information.
Scroll Down To Watch Complete Job Details in Video
|Posted on:||13th Jan 2019|
|Location:||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gojra, Gujrat, Hasan Abdal, Hafizabad, Khanewal, Kamalia, Sargodha, Sialkot|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 28, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Masters|
|Address:||LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Special Education Department:
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Mentally Retarded)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Blind)
- Senior Special Education Teacher (Blind)
- Senior Special Education Teacher (Deaf)
Vacant Positions in the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Senior Registrar Nephrology
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Neuro Surgery
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery
- Associate Professor Anatomy
Vacant Positions in PPSC:
- Junior Computer Operator
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Jobs 2019:
- For vacant positions, MBBS / Masters / Bachelors / Intermediate in the relevant discipline is required to apply.
- Age for Male & Female should be between 18 to 58 years.
- Eligible Punjab Domiciled Male, Female, Shemale are welcome to apply.
Video Will Be Published Soon
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2019:
- Candidate wants to a join this job can apply through official website of PPSC, Link is given below, Only the candidate meeting criteria will be able to apply.
- The last date for submission of application is January 28, 2019.
- Candidates who want to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Candidate can deposit test fee in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and an SMS will be sent to all eligible candidates.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview
- Bring your original documents with you at the time of interview.
- For more upcoming Jobs please keep visiting our website seikho.com