Punjab Skill Development Fund Jobs 2019 For Male and Female Latest Advertisement
These advertised jobs will be awarded to people with Punjab domicile only. It must be remembered that only selected candidates will be contacted for further process. The shortlisted candidates will then be given 3 to 6 months of formal training for their respective jobs. After that those who successfully clear their training will be selected for the jobs.
|Ad in Newspaper:||Jang|
|Posted on:||4th Feb 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||Feb 15, 2019|
|Education Required:||At least Matriculation|
- The Punjab Skill Development Fund is looking to fulfill following posts in Dubai based 5 start resort:
- Housing Keeping Attendants
- The candidates for this post must have done their Matriculation at least.
- The candidate must be in age group of 18-29 years of age.
- Must have strong command in speaking English.
- Must be having a valid current passport.
- These advertised posts are for Punjab people only. Its necessary that the candidates must be carrying Punjab domicile.
- Those with prior experience in the current advertised fields will be given preference.
The procedure of Selection:
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be given 3 to 6 months of formal training for their respective jobs.
- After that those who successfully clear their training will be selected for the jobs.
How to Apply For Punjab Skill Development Fund Jobs:
- The eligible applicants interested for this program must send their current CV / Resume, and valid CNIC copy on the given email address: email@example.comApplicants must mention “ CV as for Gulf Jobs” as the heading of the e-mail.
- Those who want to manually send their applications can send on the following address: Punjab Skills Development Fund, A-21 Block H, Doctor Mateen Fatima Road, Gulberg-11, Lahore.
- For more further information you can visit the official website of Punjab Skill Development Fund which is psdf.org.pk
- The last date of application registration is 15th February 2019. After this due date, no application shall be considered.
important Points to Remember:
- PTCL will not accept any late or incomplete application form. In case of such an event, the applicant will face straight forward rejection.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring in their original and valid CNIC issued by NADRA when appearing in for an interview.
- No other identity document shall be acceptable.
- PSDF reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- Application procedure is online and manual applications are also acceptable.
- Only selected candidates will be called in for further process.
- Punjab Skill Development Fund reserves all the rights to delay, cancel or change this advertisement.
- All those candidates who shall be called in for interviews will not be provided any TA/DA.
- All those candidates will be disqualified in the following circumstances:
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.