State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 2019 OG-2 Application Form & Test Sample Paper
2SBOTS 23rd Batch from the State Bank of Pakistan which is the main and one of the central regulatory bank of our country is inviting and seeking to hire the well qualified, dynamic, energetic and professional applicants are required to apply for the OG-2 Jobs 2019 which is Karachi Based. So, according to this scheme the eligibility criteria, requirements and rest of the applying details will be discussed in the given headings below.
|Ad in Newspaper:||Dawn|
|Posted on:||27th Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 11, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Masters|
|Address:||Senior Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi|
|Organization:||State Bank of Pakistan|
Skills Required: Banking
Age of candidate should be maximum 26 years as on the last date of submission of applications to SBP and there is 3 years relaxation is given to the FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, and Azad Kashmir and 5 years will be given to SBP employees who meet the said criteria.
Attractive salary package of Rs.82,000/ will be paid per month with other perks and fringe benefits will be given as per Bank rules
- State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – OG-2 23rd Batch
How to Apply for SBOTS 23rd Batch:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to download the application form from the given link below or from the official site of SBP http://www.sbp.org.pk/careers.
- After filling online application form take print of it and submit it along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, original IBP copy of Deposit slip should reach on the address given below.
- SBP / IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application through post.
- To be updated with latest jobs keep visiting our website seikho.com
Last Date to Apply: March 11, 2019.
For Online Registration: Click Here
Address: Senior Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.