Tehsil Municipal Administration Jobs 2018 Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa | Deputy Commissioner Office, Junior Clerk & Stenographer
Tehsil Municipal Administration Chitral has announced Tehsil Municipal Administration Jobs 2018 Chitral for Junior Scale Stenographer and Junior Clerk in Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) on the basis of open merit. Besides, there are seats for female applicants and disabled candidates as well.
Vacant Positions and No. of Vacancies:
- 2 Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS – 14)
- 9 Junior Clerk (BPS – 11)
The applicants between the minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years old are eligible for Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018.
Domicile: The applicants must have a domicile of district Chitral.
- Matriculation (2nd Division)
- Middle School
- Typing (English) Speed of 35 words per minute
- Shorthand (English) Typing Speed of 50 words per minute
- Power Point
- MS Word
- Bar Chart
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
How to apply for Tehsil Municipal Administration Jobs 2018 Chitral ?
- The applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form and challan form for Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018 from the Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) website.
- The applicants are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 300/- in any online branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) and Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
- The applicants who pass the written / skill test will be called for interview.
- No TADA will be provided for the interview.
- The applicants are required to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Copy of NIC
- Educational Qualifications
- Character Certificate
- The applicants are required to send the duly filled in application form, paid copy for PTS challan and above listed documents must be sent to Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan.